PTA - Content Master Flash Cards
PTA – Content Master Flash Cards make reviewing essential academic content enjoyable! Frequent review of academic content allows students to quickly convert the information to long-term memory. The cards are the perfect portable resource for a physical therapist assistant student's busy lifestyle.
- 150 double-sided flash cards covering essential academic content
- Academic content is presented in nine unique system and non-system areas
- Vibrant colors and visually pleasing images promote enhanced learning
- An ideal repetition tool to improve academic mastery
An absolute visual delight. Fun, flashy, and insightful!
The flash cards are designed to assist physical therapist assistants to possess full command of core academic content. The study tool is an ideal resource for first year, second year, and third year students. The vibrant colors and visually pleasing layouts make reviewing essential academic content enjoyable!
Author: Scott Giles PT, DPT, MBA
An ideal tool for PTA students, recent PTA graduates, and licensed PTAs!
Physical Therapist Assistant Students
Students should strive to retain essential academic content as they progress through a physical therapist assistant academic program. Periodic review of this information is often necessary to accomplish this goal. The ﬂash cards provide students with a portable resource that can be used intermittently while on campus or in the clinical setting.
Recent Physical Therapist Assistant Graduates
Recent graduates need to have full command of essential academic content in order to successfully pass the NPTE-PTA. Although academic content alone will not be sufficient to pass the NPTE-PTA, it provides graduates with a strong foundation to make informed clinical decisions on applied examination questions.
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistants
Physical therapist assistants need to retain essential academic content. Physical therapist assistants often work in specialized practice settings and therefore may infrequently utilize academic knowledge in selected system and non-system areas. As a result, periodic review is often required to maintain necessary mastery of this material.
Master Core Academic Content!
- 150 double-sided flash cards covering only the most essential academic content from our entire physical therapist assistant product line.
- The flash cards provide users with the opportunity to frequently review necessary academic content. As a result, a higher percentage of the information is converted to long-term memory.
- The flash cards are organized into nine unique categories: Musculoskeletal System; Neuromuscular System; Cardiopulmonary System; Other Systems; Equipment and Devices; Therapeutic Modalities; Safety and Professional Roles; Teaching and Learning; and Research and Evidence-Based Practice.